Digital Multimeter Smart Tweezers
High Precision Professional Quality Automatic LCR-meter
Newest Model with Replaceable Tweezer Tips, Diode Test and Optional Charger
Finally New Model with Inductive Charger!
Digital Multimeter Movie
Smart Tweezers FAQ
Smart Tweezers Calibration Jig Certificate
Digital Multimeter Manual
Digital Multimeter Brochure
Digital Multimeter Chinese Description
Smart Tweezers With Inductive Charger
Introduction: The STIC-SB Smart Tweezers Charger is an inductive charger for the “Smart Tweezers” LCR meter. This product can work only with ST3 model equipped with inductive coupling board and rechargeable batteries. The STIC-SB and ST3 combination recommended when “Smart Tweezers” used for more then 2 hours a day. It has an alternative for the power source of using either a USB connector or a regular wall power outlet. You may upgrade your old Smart Tweezers to rechargeable batteries using Charger Assembly Kit that you may order on our web site.
• Charging Station
• Wall Transformer (Wall Adapter is NOT included)
• Standby mode with automatic detection of “Smart Tweezers” presence on the Charger
• Full and trickle charging modes. Integrated “Fuel Gage”
• Overcharging protection
• The three color LED indicator for standby, full charge and trickle charge modes
• Wall transformer or PC USB interface for power supply
• Charging Station Input Power: 5V @ 50mA through USB Mini-B connector
• Wall transformer Input 110VAC – 240 VAC, Output 5VDC @ 500 mA (Wall Adapter is NOT included)
• 40 mA/ h Ni-MH batteries
• 6 mA full charging current and 1 mA trickle charging
• Charger stand-by current is less them 0.5 mA
• Plug in the wall transformer and connect it to the charger. The charger LED will start blinking GREEN to indicate standby mode. Caution: Do not unplug the charger to avoid the “Fuel Gage” reset. The charger is consuming very little power in the standby mode.
• Place “Smart Tweezers” ST3-SB unit onto the charger. The LED should change to a RED color with a blinking ORANGE for a “Full Charging” mode or to a blinking ORANGE for a “Trickle Current Charging” mode.
• The ST3 should be on charging station at all times when it is not in use. In this case the charger will be in the “Trickle Current Charging” mode most of the time.
Before putting “Smart Tweezers” ST3 on charging station put plastic pocket clip provided with ST3 to cover the tweezers’ tips. The Manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by not following this instruction.
Service and Warranty Information
Limited one (1) year Warranty from the Manufacturer. The Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship (subject to the terms set forth below) for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (“Warranty period”). During the Warranty period, the Manufacturer will repair or replace at its discretion this product or any defective parts (“Warranty Service”). Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not give a right to any extension or a new beginning of the warranty period.
Claims under the Warranty
To obtain Warranty Service, please contact the dealer from which you purchased this product for further information about customer support. You will need to return this product to the dealer or ship it to the dealer or to the Manufacturer in either its original packaging or other packaging giving an equal degree of protection. You will bear the cost of shipping the product to the Manufacturer. If the product is covered by the warranty, the Manufacturer will bear the cost of shipping product back to you after the completion of service under this warranty. Return shipping will be charged to you for products not covered by the warranty or requiring no warranty repair.
The Following information must be presented to obtain Warranty Service: (a) the product, and (b) proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the seller, the date of purchase and the product type, indicating that this product is within the Warranty period. Please further include (c) your return address, (d) daytime telephone number and (e) the reason for return. As a part of our efforts to reduce environmental waste the product may consist of reconditioned equipment that contains used components, some of which have been reworked. The used components all live up to our high quality standards and comply with the product performance and reliability specifications.
CERTIFICATION AND SAFETY APPROVALS
This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules.
Operation is Subject to the following conditions: FCC 15 Part B
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, ICAN 004 and
(2) This device must accept any interference that may cause undesired operation.
Siborg Systems Inc.
24 Combermere Crescent
Waterloo, ON N2L 5B1 Canada
30 days money back guarantee.
Limited time Offer: 2 Years Warranty
SALE PRICE - CA $399.99 (US $399.99)
How to Purchase
You may place your order in one of the following ways:
Toll free: 1.877.823.7576